Do you have 30 minutes a week to take your clinical skills to the next level?
Your 7-day free trial is risk free. To cancel just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited access for the year with new summaries added monthly
- Unlimited access monthly with new summaries added monthly
How It Works When You Become a Member
Summaries You Can Start Now
Driven To Distraction at Work: How To Focus and Be More Productive
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
Trauma and Memory: Brain and Body in a Search for the Living Past
Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
Here Are Just A Few Psychotherapy Intervention Techniques You’ll Discover Inside Our Summaries
Driven to Distraction at Work: How To Focus and Be More Productive by Edward Hallowell, M.D.
- The 5 basic plan strategy to decrease attention sucking habits and supercharge productivity
- How to stop being a “worry-holic” using solution-focused tips
- The biggest issue with playing-the-hero and trying to win everyone’s approval
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Dr. Brené Brown, PhD, LMSW
- The best defense against feeling guilty and going after everything we want out of life
- The 4 steps in building shame resilience to protect ourselves and others
- Why we are scared of being vulnerable and how to turn this into an advantage
Trauma and Memory: Brain and Body in a Search for the Living Past by Peter Levine, PhD
- How to deal with trauma as a victim, family, friend or mental health professional
- Why you must first focus on calming your client before processing trauma
- The SIBAM model, a short-cut to using in sessions and helping trauma victims gain control
Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristen Neff, PhD
- Why self-compassion can flip the script from negative thoughts to boosting self-esteem
- The simplest way of increasing compassion just by answering a few questions
- Steal this 1 role-playing strategy to show your clients how to wipe away self-criticism
At first I was worried this wouldn’t be useful since I work about 45-55 hours a week and hardly have time to learn more. But I have to say I love this. I got some time to myself after I put my kids to bed and found this to be great. I’m looking forward to your new summaries and know I’ll be able to utilize this as a social worker!
Just wanted to share my thanks for the recent summary on childhood trauma. It was extremely useful in giving me insight. I liked the material enough that I actually ended up buying the original book that was summarized. I don’t know if I would have discovered the author you mentioned without your resource.
Feel At Ease. Try For 7 Days Risk-Free Trial
Maybe you’re busy and won’t be able to take a peek til the ends of the week. Maybe you need some time to see if this a good fit. Either way, you appreciate having 7 days to utilize the actionable summaries with your clients. If you need to cancel you can reach us anytime: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Writes These Summaries?
Written by mental health professionals for mental health professionals. 🙂
What About Copyrights And Original Authors?
We take consideration in making the language we use original and unique. We are not writing in competition with or supplanting demand for the original works. Thus, every summary has a link to obtain the original book at the end. We always recommend the original works as they offer more in-depth examples, explanations, and references. Our goal is to give you a snapshot in our own interpretations and never the entirety of the book. We do not claim any sponsorship by the original authors.
We hope that by giving mental health professionals an easy way to discover new psychological approaches, theories, and ideas, Psych Nest will bring authors more readers and help get more great books noticed and read.
If you’re an author and would like to receive additional exposure by having us summarize your book, then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine being an undiscovered author one day and the next with hundreds of raving peers utilizing your ideas. It’s a good feeling. 😀
So How Does This Work Once I Sign Up?
Every week you will receive an email on the newest summary we’ve added and links to access in your membership area. Each pdf summary is 7 pages or more and is 30 minutes more or less as audio. The length of pdf and audio depends on how many actionable tips we find worthy to include.
What Is Your Refund Policy?
We do not provide refunds, as we offer a free trial instead.
We only allow cancellations of being charged the next year.
To cancel simply email us: email@example.com
Are Free Summaries Available?
What Makes Your Resource Better Than Other Summary Resources?
Is A Free Trial Offered?
Yes, a 7-day Free Trial is available. As a member, you can cancel anytime.